Hi,

We want to display on a small LCD screen next to our meeting rooms and
optionally let people book the room from the panel. We looked at different
providers and those solutions either works with Exchange or Lotus Notes...

Since I already have code to fetch events from any CalDAV/WebDSV servers, I'm
looking at building the system myself. So I'm wondering if any of you can
recommend small LCD screen that works well with Linux (the app would be a full
screen Web app, browser have to be Gecko or WebKit based), and even better if
the screen can have « touch buttons » (so that people don't have to use a
physical keyboard to book the room), that's even better. I guess my other
option would be a iPad.

--
Pascal Robert
prob...@macti.ca