They weren't supposed to be consumer drives. The box was provided by the vendor
of a disk-disk-tape backup system.

They are Western Digital Enterprise RE2-GP drives.

I wouldn't purchase them again, thanks for asking...

Not that this provides any real info to the OP, other than the time it takes to
rebuild the array.

=Don=