Aravindh,
Tell us a little bit about your current server hardware, are your NICs showing
using ifconfig, what about your gateway sing route. It would be good to know a
little bit about your current configuration, including if you are using IPv6.
Please elaborate so we can help you further. Lisandro

>>> Aravindh Ramaswamy  12/22/10 11:17 PM >>>
Sir/Madam,

This is Aravindh,final year student of Anna University India.We are carrying on
research in Cloud Computing and using Open Nebula toolkit for that;for which we
need strong network connectivity. The problem i am facing is that i am not able
to ping continuously to other nodes in the network. The connectivity is getting
lost after 2-3 minutes. we have inspected the connectivity links , switch etc.
and found them to be normal. In fact it pings continuously in other OS. Is
there any problem in CentOS network connectivity packages? Help needed
urgently..

--
Thanks and Regards,
Aravindh.R