Has anyone managed to get CentOS 6 x86_64 running on a server with a Broadcom
NetXtremeII BCM5709 network adaptor? If so have you seen any issues with the
network freezing? On booting everything works fine then the network will just
stop - can't ping anything. If we manually restart the network service it will
run again for a few seconds/minutes before hanging again. We have even
installed the latest bnx2 drivers (netxtreme2-6.2.23) as supplied by the server
manufacturer - problem remains. Any ideas/thoughts would be greatly
appreciated.