Hello,

I am writing to gauge interest in holding a gathering for CentOS users, admins
and developers? A conference is a fun and efficient way for like-minded
individual to meet, learn about each other, share stories, exchange ideas,
provide support and friendship, and come up with even better ideas for the
future.

If there is sufficient interest, I would be willing to help organize. Perhaps
an event could be held around the same time as other relevant conferences such
as LinuxCon or OSCon.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kay Williams
k...@thewilliams.net

P.S. By way of background, I have been working with CentOS since the early
days, but prior to that I worked at Microsoft for many years where it was often
my role to organize and present at technology summits. I am sure we can come up
with a format that is fun, relevant and interesting.