On 12/30/2011 05:47 PM, Craig White wrote:

> to reiterate my thoughts... I still don't understand the logic of the list
> indulging the OP's rampant speculation of various causes when his first
> action was to eliminate all possibility to find out what actually happened.
>
> An apt analogy is to find out that your horses have been stolen so you burn
> down the barn where they were kept, drag the ground to remove all evidence of
> footprints&  tire tracks and then decide that you want to figure out how the
> thieves got in and made away with your horses.
>
> Craig

Because it is not only OP that is interested in this type of info. There
are many small-time admins (like me) that can greatly benefit from the
knowledge of the people doing this as part of their regular job. OP was
just the aperitif, already mostly forgotten :D

--

Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)

trusty Spiderman...