Twice I've done a fresh install of a "Development" machine.  In both cases
pkexec as a normal user always returns "Error executing command as another
user: No authentication agent was found."  This keeps me from getting a root
command line and prevents yumex from starting from the launcher.

I've googled and found nothing accept some references to installing virtual
box.  Checking the man pages for polkit was no help either.

Since this only happens when I install the "Development" group I must assume
that some package is missing, and I am at a loss as to where to look.

Any clues?

Emmett