On 07/11/2011 12:12 AM, Sage Weil wrote:
Hmm, yeah the 'loaded dup inode' messages should never happen.  They
appear to be just files, though, not directories, so you can safely ignore
them.  The namespace repair will need to clean that up at some point. The
recursive rstat errors you saw are probably just fallout from that, and
can also be ignored.
I understand it correctly, that until not implemented the Feature # 86 I have no way to fix this?
I'm curious how you got into that state, though.  Are you running a single
or clustered mds?  Is the workload purely amanda?
Single mds. I have these clients:
1. Amanda. Used cfuse.
2. Gate. Used cfuse. NFS gate.
3. One experimental server with many different workloads.

WBR,
    Fyodor.

P.S. My friends have always said that I can find a bug in the software, even where it can not be. Sometimes it interferes. :)

I will try again to use ceph with BackupPC. Last time it was over "brain explosion" in ceph. :)