On Sat, Nov 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM, Sławomir Skowron <szi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Welcome,
>
> I have a question. Is there, any way to support multiple domains names
> in one radosgw on virtual host type connection in S3 ??

Are you aiming at having multiple virtual domain names pointing at the
same bucket?

Currently a gateway can only be set up with a single domain, so the
virtual bucket scheme will only translate subdomains of that domain as
buckets. Starting at 0.55 there will be a way to point alternative
domains to a specific bucket (by modifying their dns CNAME record),
however, It doesn't sound like it's what you're looking for.

Yehuda