Hi Caleb-

Do you mind looking at wip-crush today?  First we should demonstrate with
the crushtool tests that the change is in fact a Good Thing.  Setting lots
of osds out inside a host and then doing chooseleaf over host should do
it.

Then the compatibility bit hijinx need to be reviewed.  I'd like to get
the feature bit into bobtail as that will accellerate our timeline for
changing the defaults, but we need to be sure it is the right thing.

Thanks!
sage