On Sat, Nov 24, 2012 at 9:04 AM, Sylvain Munaut
<s.mun...@whatever-company.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
>> In addition to Sam's question about version, are you using cephx?
>
> I'm running 0.48.2 on Ubuntu Precise and cephx auth is enabled.
>
> Cheers,
>
>      Sylvain

Sorry to let this drop for so long, but is this something you've seen
happen before/again or otherwise reproduced? I'm not entirely sure how
to best test for it (other than just jerking the time around), and
while I can come up with scenarios where the OSD leaks memory, I've
got nothing for how that happens to the monitors. We've also fixed a
number of leaks recently that could account for part of the problem.
-Greg