Hi Danny!

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013, Danny Al-Gaaf wrote:
> Danny Al-Gaaf (2):
>   wireshark: fix guint64 print format handling
>   wireshark: fix indention
>
>  wireshark/ceph/packet-ceph.c | 46
> ++++++++++++++++++++++----------------------
>  1 file changed, 23 insertions(+), 23 deletions(-)

Since you brought up wireshark...

We would LOVE LOVE LOVE it if this plugin could get upstream into
wireshark.  IIRC, the problem (last time we checked, ages ago) was that
there were strict coding guidelines for that project that weren't
followed.  I'm not sure if that is still the case, or even if that is
accurate.

It would be great if someone on this list who is looking for a way to
contribute could take the lead on trying to make this happen... :-)

sage