Hi,

I disabled scrubbing using

> ceph osd tell \* injectargs '--osd-scrub-min-interval 1000000'
> ceph osd tell \* injectargs '--osd-scrub-max-interval 10000000'

and the leak seems to be gone.

See the graph at  http://i.imgur.com/A0KmVot.png  with the OSD memory
for the 12 osd processes over the last 3.5 days.
Memory was rising every 24h. I did the change yesterday around 13h00
and OSDs stopped growing. OSD memory even seems to go down slowly by
small blocks.

Of course I assume disabling scrubbing is not a long term solution and
I should re-enable it ... (how do I do that btw ? what were the
default values for those parameters)

Cheers,

   Sylvain