Currently ceph_invalidatepage has is overly eger with it's checks which are
moot. The second change cleans up the case where offset is non zero.

Please pull the from:
  https://bitbucket.org/adfin/linux-fs.git wip-invalidatepage

This simple patchset came from the changes I made while working on fscache
support for cephfs. Per Sage's request I split this up into smaller bites for
testing and review.

Milosz Tanski (2):
  ceph: Remove bogus check in invalidatepage
  ceph: cleanup the logic in ceph_invalidatepage

1.8.1.2