Hi Ceph,

Teuthology was successfully installed & run as described here:

http://dachary.org/?p=2204

with only two minor glitches:

"teuthology : ulimit: error"
http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.file-systems.ceph.devel/16421
"do not check the jobid if check-locks is False"
https://github.com/ceph/teuthology/pull/27

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good people do nothing.