On 09/11/2013 11:29 AM, Sage Weil wrote:
On Wed, 11 Sep 2013, Loic Dachary wrote:
[cc'ing the devel mailing list]

Hi James,

Thanks for the positive feedback :-) I found the API fairly
straightforward and I don't see what could be improved. However, I've
learnt about erasure code and designed the Ceph plugin abstract API
mostly by studying jerasure. I'm probably biased : let hear what others
have to suggest.

Cheers