Hi Greg,

Sure.  I'm interested in all feedback you come up with, but for starters,
it would be helpful to have feedback on

1. the Messenger reorg in general, and perhaps specifically how to think
about the throttle ideas that I shoved into SimplePolicyMessenger

2. about the completion mechanisms--with the addition of claim_data, this
is provisionally complete

3. about DispatchStrategy and non-prio queueing, and how the way we're doing
things relates to your parallel work with SimpleMessenger

Thanks,

Matt