Hello all,

As you may already know, we have been using Ceph for quite some time now to back
the ~okeanos [1] public cloud service, which is powered by Synnefo [2].

A few months ago we were kindly invited to write an article about our
experiences with Ceph for the USENIX ;login: magazine. The article is out in
this month's (June '14) issue and we are really happy to share it with you all:

https://www.usenix.org/publications/login/june14/giannakos

In the article we describe our storage needs, how we use Ceph and how it has
worked so far. I hope you enjoy reading it.

Kind Regards,
Filippos

[1] http://okeanos.grnet.gr
[2] http://www.synnefo.org