Hey Cephers,

As you know the next Ceph Developer Summit is fast approaching! (stay tuned for
the schedule later in the week)  This summit is going to be utilizing our new
video conferencing system “BlueJeans.” In order to ensure that things go
smoothly on summit day I’ll be running a few test meetings so people can get
things configured to their liking.

The first meeting will be tomorrow (Tues) at 14:30 EDT (GMT -5).  The details
are as follows:

To join the Meeting:
https://bluejeans.com/362952863

To join via Browser:
https://bluejeans.com/362952863/browser

To join with Lync:
https://bluejeans.com/362952863/lync

To join via Room System:
Video Conferencing System:  bjn.vc -or- 199.48.152.152
Meeting ID: 362952863

To join via Phone:
1) Dial:
          +1 408 740 7256
          +1 888 240 2560 (US or Canada only)
          (see all numbers - http://bluejeans.com/numbers)
2) Enter Conference ID: 362952863

I’ll keep the room open for approximately 30 minutes.  If you are unable to
attend this session I will schedule 1 or 2 more before next week in order to
give everyone that wants to a chance to test it out.  Thanks.

Best Regards,

Patrick McGarry
Director Ceph Community, Red Hat
http://ceph.com || http://community.redhat.com