Hi,

We are planning to move our radosgw setup from apache to civetweb. We
were successfully able to setup and run civetweb on a test cluster.

The radosgw instances are fronted by a VIP with currently checks the
health by getting /status.html file, after moving to civetweb the vip
is unable to get the health of radosgw server using /status.html
endpoint and assumes the server is down.

I looked at ceph radosgw documentation and did not find any
configuration to rewrite urls. What is the best approach for VIP to
get the health of radosgw?

Thanks
Srikanth