On Wed, 5 Aug 2015, Loic Dachary wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> How does this proposal sound ? It would be great if that was done before
> the feature freeze.

I think it's a good time.

Takeshi, note that what this really means is that the on-disk encoding
needs to remain fixed.  If we decide to change it down the line, we'll
have to make a 'shec2' or similar so that the old format is still
decodable (or ensure that existing data can still be read in some other
way).

Sound good?

sage