Just as a reminder this is with 9.0.3, not 9.0.2.

I just tried with the osds running on the fedora machine (with rpms that I
built from the tarball)
and rados bench running on the Ubuntu machine (with pre-built binary packages)
and I do not see the errors with that combination.

Will see what happens with master.

-- Tom