Hi Abhishek,

http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12701#note-57 is the current status of the
v0.94.4 backport. I switched to using comments instead of updating the
description because the length of the description is limited and it overflows.
It's also better as it's organized chronoligicaly, maybe we should keep doing
that.

In a nutshell, right now all the DNM: pull requests are associated with a way
to reproduce the problem, which includes 3 pull requests that cause the errors
in the rgw suite. I'm running a rgw suite at
http://tracker.ceph.com/issues/12701#note-58 and hope it will pass. Since I've
added a few (5 or 6) new backports in the meantime in an attempt to fix the
problems we were seeing, there also is a potential for regression. But I'm
optimistic :)

After all backports in the New state have a matching pull request, we can
schedule another run of rados, fs, upgrade and rbd.

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre