I tried an rpmbuild on Fedora21 from the tarball which seemed to work ok.
But having trouble doing "ceph-deploy --overwrite-conf mon create-initial" with
9.1.0".
This is using ceph-deploy version 1.5.24.
Is this part of the "needs Fedora 22 or later" story?

-- Tom

[myhost][DEBUG ] create a done file to avoid re-doing the mon deployment
[myhost][DEBUG ] create the init path if it does not exist
[myhost][DEBUG ] locating the `service` executable...
[myhost][INFO  ] Running command: /usr/sbin/service ceph -c /etc/ceph/ceph.conf
start mon.myhost
[myhost][WARNIN] The service command supports only basic LSB actions (start,
stop, restart, try-restart, reload, force-reload, sta\
tus). For other actions, please try to use systemctl.
[myhost][ERROR ] RuntimeError: command returned non-zero exit status: 2
[ceph_deploy.mon][ERROR ] Failed to execute command: /usr/sbin/service ceph -c
/etc/ceph/ceph.conf start mon.myhost
[ceph_deploy][ERROR ] GenericError: Failed to create 1 monitors