Hi,

I triaged the jenkins related failures (from #24 to #49):

CentOS 6 not supported:

  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/26/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/28/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/29/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/34/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/38/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/44/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/46/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/48/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/49/console

Ubuntu 12.04 not supported:

  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/27/console
  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/36/console

Failure to fetch from github

  https://jenkins.ceph.com/job/ceph-pull-requests/35/console

I've not been able to analyze more failures because it looks like only 30 jobs
are kept. Here is an updated summary:

 * running on unsupported operating systems (CentOS 6, precise and maybe others)
 * leftovers from a previous test (which should be removed when a new slave is
provisionned for each test)
 * keep the last 300 jobs for forensic analysis (about one week worth)
 * disable reporting to github pull requests until the above are resolved (all
failures were false negative).

Cheers

--
Loïc Dachary, Artisan Logiciel Libre