Den tors 28 nov. 2019 kl 16:15 skrev Matthew Vernon <m...@sanger.ac.uk>:

> Hi,
>
> > I'm pleased to announce after much discussion on the Ceph dev mailing
> > list [0] that the community has formed the Ceph Survey for 2019.
>
> The RGW questions include:
>
> "The largest object stored in gigabytes"
>
> Is there a tool that would answer this question for me? I can tell you
> how many GB in total we have, but short of iterating through all the
> objects in our RGWs (which would take ages), I don't know how to answer
> this one...

Especially since many of the ceph clients use large objects but split them
into 4M pieces in various ways (which is a good thing) so it's kind of hard
to tell what actually would be the largest.
If I didn't know better, I'd think it would be the metadata on my 0-object
rgw index pools or something that would be the largest. ;)