I have osd nodes combined with mds,mgr and mon's. There are also running
a few VM's on them with libvirt, however client en cluster on ipv4 (and
no experience with ipv6). cluster network is on a switch not connected
to the internet.

- I should enable again ipv6
- enable forwarding so cluster communication is being routed, through
the client interfaces?
- test if the connection works between new and old
- then add two vm's with monitors bringing total to 5
- then move one osd node with mon to the new location.
- wait for recovery
- then move the two vm mon's to the new location osd node, so there are
3 there.
- move an osd node to the new location
- wait for recovery
Etc.

Something like this? What is the idea about having 5 monitors in this
migration?