Cluster upgraded from 12.2.12 to 14.2.5. All went smooth, except BlueFS
spillover warning.
We create OSDs with ceph-deploy, command goes like this:
ceph-deploy osd create --bluestore --data /dev/sdf --block-db /dev/sdb5
--block-wal /dev/sdb6 ceph-osd3
where block-db and block-wal are SSD partitions.
Default ceph-deploy settings created partitions ~1GB which is, of course,
too small. So we redeployed OSDs using manually partitioned SSD for
block-db/block-wal with sizes of 20G/5G respectively.
But now we still get BlueFS spillover warning for redeployed OSDs:
     osd.10 spilled over 2.4 GiB metadata from 'db' device (2.8 GiB used of
19 GiB) to slow device
     osd.19 spilled over 3.7 GiB metadata from 'db' device (2.7 GiB used of
19 GiB) to slow device
     osd.20 spilled over 4.2 GiB metadata from 'db' device (2.6 GiB used of
19 GiB) to slow device
osd size is 1.8 TiB.

These OSDs are used primarily for RBD as a backup drives, so a lot of
snapshots held there. They also have RGW pool assigned to them, but it has
no data.
I know of sizing recommendations[1] for block-db/block-wal, but I assumed
since it's primarily RBD 1%(~20G) should be enough.
Also, compaction stats doesn't make sense to me[2]. It states that sum of
DB is only 5.08GB, that should be placed on block-db without a problem?
Am I understanding all this wrong? Should block-db size be greater in my
case?

[1]
https://docs.ceph.com/docs/master/rados/configuration/bluestore-config-ref/#sizing
[2] osd.10 logs as an example