> > If automatic migration is not possible, is there at least an efficient way
> > *find* everything with special ceph attributes?
>
> IIRC, you can still see all these attributes by querying for the
> "ceph" xattr. Does that not work for you?

In case I misunderstand this part of your message, something like this

getfattr -d -m "ceph.*" dir

does not work any more, the xattribs are no longer discoverable. In addition,
quota settings were never discoverable. The earlier thread
https://lists.ceph.io/hyperkitty/list/ceph-users@ceph.io/message/3HWU4DITVDF4IXDC2NETWS5E3EA4PM6Q/
 is about this.

Best regards,

Frank Schilder