Thanks, Mark.

I’m interested as well, wanting to provide block service to baremetal hosts;
iSCSI seems to be the classic way to do that.

I know there’s some work on MS Windows RBD code, but I’m uncertain if it’s
production-worthy, and if RBD namespaces suffice for tenant isolation — and are
themselves mature.

Thoughts anyone?