pg_num and pgp_num need to be the same, not?

3.5.1. Set the Number of PGs

To set the number of placement groups in a pool, you must specify the
number of placement groups at the time you create the pool. See Create a
Pool for details. Once you set placement groups for a pool, you can
increase the number of placement groups (but you cannot decrease the
number of placement groups). To increase the number of placement groups,
execute the following:

ceph osd pool set {pool-name} pg_num {pg_num}

Once you increase the number of placement groups, you must also increase
the number of placement groups for placement (pgp_num) before your
cluster will rebalance. The pgp_num should be equal to the pg_num. To
increase the number of placement groups for placement, execute the
following:

ceph osd pool set {pool-name} pgp_num {pgp_num}

https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-us/red_hat_ceph_storage/4/html/storage_strategies_guide/placement_groups_pgs