From: Seena Fallah <seenafal...@gmail.com>
Sent: 04 November 2020 19:01:18
To: Alexander E. Patrakov
Cc: ceph-users
Subject: [ceph-users] Re: Ceph flash deployment

I see in this thread that someone is saying that bluestore is only works
good with cfq scheduler:
http://lists.ceph.com/pipermail/ceph-users-ceph.com/2018-November/031063.html

For readahead, do you have any measurements to see how I can measure my
workload to see if I should increase it or not?

Thanks.