Hi

We’ve recently encountered the following errors:

        [WRN] OSD_SLOW_PING_TIME_BACK: Slow OSD heartbeats on back (longest
2752.832ms)
        Slow OSD heartbeats on back from osd.2 [nvme-a] to osd.290 [nvme-c]
2752.832 msec
        Truncated long network list.  Use ceph daemon mgr.# dump_osd_network
for more information

To get more information we wanted to run the dump_osd_network command, but it
doesn’t seem to be a valid command:

ceph daemon /var/run/ceph/ceph-mgr.$(hostname).asok dump_osd_network 0

        no valid command found; 10 closest matches:
        0
        1
        2
        abort
        assert
        config diff
        config diff get <var>
        config get <var>
        config help [<var>]
        config set <var> <val>...
        admin_socket: invalid command

Other commands, like ceph daemon dump_cache work, so it seems to hit the right
socket.

What am I doing wrong?

Cheers,

Denis