I've been running ceph on a heterogeneous mix of rock64 and rpi4 SBCs. i've
had to do my own builds, as the upstream ones started off with thunked-out
checksumming due to (afaict) different arm feature sets between upstream's
build targets and my SBCs, but other than that one, haven't run into any
arm-specific issues. i've had to clamp down cache size to avoid memory
exhaustion on the smaller boards, and ran into some corruption due to
seemingly a bad interaction between o_direct and zram swap on a particular
kernel version, but those aren't problems unique to ceph on arm.

i should also mention that i'm really very tolerant of latency with this
cluster, as this is just some homelab garbage running on the cheapest
slowest spinning disk available, so there's some bounds on what i'm
asserting.