I have a node down and pg's are remapping/backfilling. I have also a lot of
pg's in backfill_wait.

I was wondering if there is a specific order that this is being executed. Eg I
have a large'garbage' pool ec21 that is stuck. I could resolve that by changing
the min size. However I rather have this not remapped, and wait for this node
to be back on line.

Question is: is other remapping/backfilling waiting for this stuck to be fixed,
or is backfilling/remapping so smart that it will do what ever it can?

F1 Outsourcing Development Sp. z o.o.
Poland

t:  +48 (0)12 4466 845
f:  +48 (0)12 4466 843