On 4/5/21 3:27 PM, 胡 玮文 wrote:

在 2021年4月5日,19:29,Adrian Sevcenco <adrian.sevce...@cern.ch> 写道:

Hi! How/where can i change the image configured for a service?
I tried to modify /var/lib/ceph/<fsid>/<service_name>/unit.{image,run}
but after restarting
ceph orch ps shows that the service use the same old image.

Hi Adrian,
Hi!

yup, i did

it with “ceph orch” series commands.
well, already tried .. unfortunately because this is a test "cluster" on my
desktop
i have a single mgr, and it seems that there is a requirement of having a
second standby mgr.

i tried to start a second mgr, but because of listening port clash i can't...
and i see not such option
in ceph config show

so, i was hopping to be able to make the service (podman) to restart with the
new image ..
and no joy so far ..

Thanks a lot!
Adrian

What other configuration locations are there for the ceph components
beside /etc/ceph (which is quite sparse) and /var/lib/ceph/<fsid> ?

Monitor configuration database.
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/configuration/ceph-conf/#monitor-configuration-database <https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rados/configuration/ceph-conf/#monitor-configuration-database>

Weiwen Hu
Thank you!