Hi ceph users,

I am using ceph RHCS4.2 ceph version 14.2.11-181.el8cp
(68fea1005601531fe60d2979c56ea63bc073c84f) nautilus (stable). We are using
containerized deployment through ansible, the default containers for grafana is
on version 5.X and nodeexporter is also on old version, We have deployed
grafana 8 with latest prometheus and node exporter containers to pull system
level metrics. Will the latest version of grafana prometheus and nodeexporter
containers be included in the current release of RHCS deployments. Please let
me know if anyone  is using the latest version of the containers in RHCS 4.2?

Regards
Ram.