Hi Boris, I don't have any answer for you, but I have situation similar to yours.

https://lists.ceph.io/hyperkitty/list/ceph-users@ceph.io/message/7E6O6ILGE5JCI4ISU66HZ6ZVZP6N6T3M/

I didn't try radoslist, I should have.

Is this new, or it just that the client realised this lately?
All the data seems missing or just some paths?
Did you reshard lately?
Did you test using client programs like s3cmd & rclone...?

I didn't have time to work on that this week, but I have to find a solution too. Meanwhile, I run with a lower shard number and my customer can access all his data.
Cheers!