Hi, after some trial and error I got it working, so users will get synced.

However, If I try to create a bucket via s3cmd I receive the following
error:
s3cmd --access_key=XX --secret_key=YY --host=HOST mb s3://test
ERROR: S3 error: 403 (InvalidAccessKeyId)

When I try the same with ls I just get an empty response (because there are
no buckets to list).

I get this against both radosgw locations.
I have an nginx in between the internet and radosgw that will just proxy
pass every address and sets host and x-forwarded-for header.