Hi everyone!
I've got a doubt, I tried searching for it in this list, but didn't find an
answer.

I've got 4 OSD servers. Each server has 4 HDDs and 1 NVMe SSD disk. The
deployment was done with "ceph orch apply deploy-osd.yaml", in which the file
"deploy-osd.yaml" contained the following:
---
service_type: osd
service_id: default_drive_group
placement:
  label: "osd"
data_devices:
  rotational: 1
db_devices:
  rotational: 0

After the deployment, each HDD had an OSD and the NVMe shared the 4 OSDs, plus
the DB.

A few days ago, an HDD broke and got replaced. Ceph detected the new disk and
created a new OSD for the HDD but didn't use the NVMe. Now the NVMe in that
server has 3 OSDs running but didn't add the new one. I couldn't find out how
to re-create the OSD with the exact configuration it had before. The only "way"
I found was to delete all 4 OSDs and create everything from scratch (I didn't
actually do it, as I hope there is a better way).

Has anyone had this issue before? I'd be glad if someone pointed me in the
right direction.

Currently running:
Version
15.2.8