Thanks Xiubo. I will try this. How do I set the log level to 4?

-Paul

On Aug 25, 2021, at 9:30 PM, Xiubo Li
<xiu...@redhat.com<mailto:xiu...@redhat.com>> wrote:

It's buggy, we need one way to export the tcmu-runner log to the host.

Could you see any crash coredump from the host ?

Without that could you keep running some commands like '$ tail -f
XYZ/tcmu-runner.log' in a console from the tcmu containers, let's see could we
get any useful logs ? At the same time please set the log_level to 4. If it's
an experimental setup then you can just set the log_level to 5.

I am not confident we can get any coredump from tcmu-runner.log, but at least
we can get something else which may give us a clue.

- Xiubo