Ignazio;

If your first attempt at asking a question results in no responses, you might
consider why, before reposting.

I don't use RBD mirroring, so I can only supply theoretical information.

Googling RBD mirroring (for me) results in the below as the first result:
https://docs.ceph.com/en/latest/rbd/rbd-mirroring/

You're also mixing terminology, which confuses the request, and you're overly
complicating the request.

You ask about mirroring RBD, then you ask about mirroring pools, these are
different.  A basic Ceph cluster doesn't have the ability to replicate, so
pools can't replicate / mirror, but the overlay technologies might (RGW and RBD
do).  Replication is between 2 clusters, however, so the question about 3
clusters is confusing.

To summarize, my understanding is: You can replicate RBD from A to C (or B),
and you can replicate B to C (or A), I don't believe that you can replicate A
to B to C, if that's what you're asking. You CANNOT replicate -pools- on A (or
B) to C (or any other cluster).

A final thought; when asking about specific functionality, it is usually wise
to indicate what version you are running, as capabilities are being added all
the time.

For instance, if you're running Pacific (16.2.x), then you might consider the
capabilities of a stretched cluster, rather than RBD mirroring.
https://docs.ceph.com/en/pacific/rados/operations/stretch-mode/

Thank you,

Dominic L. Hilsbos, MBA
Vice President - Information Technology