I see, I'm using ssds so it shouldn't be a problem I guess, because the :
"bluestore_min_alloc_size": "0" is overwritten with the:
"bluestore_min_alloc_size_ssd": "4096"  ?

-----Original Message-----
From: Stefan Kooman <ste...@bit.nl>
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 2:19 PM
To: Szabo, Istvan (Agoda) <istvan.sz...@agoda.com>; ceph-users@ceph.io
Subject: Re: [ceph-users] Where is my free space?

Email received from the internet. If in doubt, don't click any link nor open
any attachment !
________________________________

On 10/12/21 07:21, Szabo, Istvan (Agoda) wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 377TiB is the total cluster size, data pool 4:2 ec, stored 66TiB, how can be
> the data pool on 60% used??!!

Space amplification? It depends on, among others (like object size), the
min_alloc size you use for the OSDs. See this thread [1], and this spreadsheet
[2].

Gr. Stefan

[1]:
https://lists.ceph.io/hyperkitty/list/d...@ceph.io/thread/NIVVTSR2YW22VELM4BW4S6NQUCS3T4XW/