On 10/15/21 16:40, Sage Weil wrote:
This fall I will be stepping back from a leadership role in the Ceph
project. My primary focus during the next two months will be to work with
developers and community members to ensure a smooth transition to a more
formal system of governance for the Ceph project. My last day at Red Hat
will be in December.

I have been working on Ceph since 2004. I am immensely proud of what we
have accomplished over the last 17 years, and see a bright future for the
project. I continue to be excited by and inspired by Ceph and the impact
that open source storage has on the industry. I am especially impressed by
the recent influx of talented new developers to the project, and I have the
utmost confidence in and respect for the developer leads who are the
driving force behind the project today. I have no doubt that Ceph will
continue to thrive.

Thanks for all you have done to make Ceph what it is today. It's one of the most awesome storage systems I have ever used and operated.

You CRUSHed it!

Succes with your future endeavors.

Gr. Stefan