From: Zakhar Kirpichenko [mailto:zak...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, November 1, 2021 11:21 PM
To: ceph-users
Subject: [ceph-users] Best way to add multiple nodes to a cluster?

Hi!

I have a 3-node 16.2.6 cluster with 33 OSDs, and plan to add another 3
nodes of the same configuration to it. What is the best way to add the new
nodes and OSDs so that I can avoid a massive rebalance and performance hit
until all new nodes and OSDs are in place and operational?

I would very much appreciate any advice.

Best regards,
Zakhar