AFAIK dynamic resharding is not supported for multisite setups but you can
reshard manually.
Note that this is a very expensive process which requires you to:

- disable the sync of the bucket you want to reshard.
- Stops all the RGW (no more access to your Ceph cluster)
- On a node of the master zone, reshard the bucket
- On the secondary zone, purge the bucket
- Restart the RGW(s)
- re-enable sync of the bucket.

4m objects/bucket is way to much...

Regards