Oh yes I have been telling gillette for years to stop producing so many
different plastic model razors, but I still see racks full of them. I also have
been telling BMW not to share so many parts between models, but they are still
doing this. I also have been telling Microsoft about the many shit designs, and
yet they are not listening. I have no idea where you got the illusion from that
companies listen to customers??????