Hi Ernesto

I was disconnected from the chat, and I have missed the messages. I don't know
if there is any way to see past messages, so I turned to the mailing list ... :)

Thank you for your response.

So the Dashboard doesn't supports my use case. Then what could be a solution
for for self servicing storage tenants? Should I try to use a mix openstack
cinder+manila+horizon+keystone for provisioning the resources, and some custom
scripts that would retrieve the resource info and use it in the client's
environment?

Thank you!
Laszlo