Hello.

We are in the process of building new stage (non-production) Ceph RGW clusters
hosting s3 buckets. We are looking to have our customers migrate their
non-production buckets to these new clusters. We want to help ease the
migration, to hopefully improve adoption, and I wanted to ask the group if
anyone had a slick way of forklifting a given s3 bucket from one RGW Ceph
cluster to another. We plan to have the same versions (Luminous 12.2.11) across
both clusters (to start).

I don’t want to leverage multisite sync, as we want to be able to move buckets
individually, and will not be moving all buckets. I thought about building a
python script to do the move, as `aws s3 sync` would do most of the heavy
lifting, but I want to bring along other artifacts, such as: Lifecycle
configurations, versioning, bucket policies and/or ACLs, etc.

Any input from the group would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben