Hi Experts,I am seeking for if there is achievable significant write
performance improvements when separating WAL/DB in a ceph cluster with all SSD
type OSD.I have a cluster with 40 SSD (PM1643 1.8 TB SSD Enterprise Samsung). I
have 10 Storage node each with 4 OSD. I want to know that can I get better
write IOPs and throughput if I add one NVMe OSD per node and separate WAL/DB on
it?Is the result of this separation, meaningful performance improvement or not?
My ceph cluster is block storage back-end of Openstack cinder in a public cloud
service.

Thanks in advance.